1. Complaint may be lodged by any individual, an employee or any Vendor having business dealing with the company.
2. Complaint should be specific, with relevant details of the facts.
3. Contact name, e-mail ID, phone number and address are mandatory for verification of the complainant and processing of the complaint.
4. All complaints, received through this website, will be sent to CVO, PDIL.
5. Only those complaints will be taken up by Vigilance Division for examination, which contain vigilance angle. Complaints, which do not have Vigilance angle, will be forwarded to CMD, PDIL (Disciplinary Authority ) for further needful action.